Tuesday 15 November 2016

Alia Bhatt, The Trendsetter unveils the Elyx Filmfare Glamour and Style Cover

 
 
 
It was the night of glamour and  style at Absolut Elyx Filmfare Glamour and Style cover launch, which was held in Mumbai. 
 
Alia Bhatt who won the  trendsetter of the year award at the recently held Absolut Elyx Glamour & Style Awards dazzles on the cover with other winners such as Siddharth Malhotra, Kajol, Aishwarya, Tiger Shroff, Katrina Kaif, Karan Johar, Amitabh Bachchan and Sushant a Singh Rajput. The actress in all her gracious glory  unveiled the cover of Filmfare Glamour & Style and spoke vividly about Glamour, fashion and Style with Jitesh Pillai, Editor, Filmfare Magazine.
 
While speaking about the glamorous cover, actress Alia Bhatt said, “I am very happy to be here. I am also very excited to unveil the cover as I haven’t seen it myself yet. I trust in Filmfare and Jitesh. I have associated with them since the beginning of my career. I know they will always make me look good. Well, this cover is not just about me but other stars also. When I went for the shoot of this cover, I liked the set, I posed, we clicked some pictures and we were done. It’s a glamour issue after all, I know we all would look glamorous.”
 
Also recently Shahrukh Khan had praised Alia Too Soon Too Good , when asked Alia regarding this Alia said that she is really flattered with what Shahrukh has said .Sharmila Tagore also recently had said that if a movie is made on her life she would like Alia to play her role  , reacting to this Alia said that she is honoured to be praised by legends like Shahrukh and Sharmila Tagore .
 
Also Speaking about her upcoming movie Dear Zindagi , she said that she relates a lot like in her real life  like her character in Dear Zindagi .
 
Alia with her refreshing acting skills and bang on fashion sense is undeniably a rockstar.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment