Monday 6 November 2017

Vivek Oberoi winner all the way

Vivek Oberoi wins Best Actor in Web Series at Indian Television Academy Awards 2017!



Riding high on the success of his debut Tamil film Vivegam opposite South superstar Ajith Kumar released in August this year, Vivek Oberoi was highly praised for his menacing act of Vikrant Dhawan in the web series, Inside Edge.


Vivek’s impactful portrayal of an intimidating character in his debut web series Inside Edge has won him Best Actor award in the web series category at the recently held Indian Television Academy awards 2017.


Never shy to experiment with roles, the actor recently dazzled the audiences with Amazon India’s first fictional series that revolves around the big money, scandals and glamour in the cricket world. The cricket drama showcased the actor in a never-seen-before avatar, looking suave as ever, in extravagant suits with a menacing smile to his character of a mastermind.



Vivek says, “I don’t think the kind of things I have done in the web series I would’ve been able to do in films. I’m grateful to the makers of Inside Edge for their faith in me and the audience for appreciating my work. I’m also grateful to the Indian Television Academy for their recognition and bestowing upon the honour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment