Tuesday 24 May 2016

Divya Khosla Kumar scorches the ramp for Sukriti & Aakriti at India Beach Fashion Week in Goa!

Divya Khosla Kumar's sense of style has always been in the limelight for she brings something elegant yet effortlessly pretty to each look of hers. Such was the case at the hot and happening India Beach Fashion Week that is currently ongoing in Goa. Divya sashayed the ramp as a show stopper for acclaimed designers Sukriti & Aakriti. 

Speaking on the same, Divya said that, "I am an independent woman and love to explore different kind of style always. What Sukriti and Aakriti have showcased today is what caught my eye at the go. I love anything and every kind of outfits which I can feel comfortable in and want my audience to follow their love for fashion but with comfortness. I loved the feminine style beach outfits the designers showed me and I am glad to walk for them."

The ecstatic designer duo added that, "Divya is a perfect fit for the brand. She has got an impeccable taste in fashion and has a great sense of style. She is a talented young woman who plays various roles like the youth of today. She is a great role model for our target clients. Also, her priority for comfort with fashion makes her adapt to the brand well. She loves beachy destinations which is perfect for the kind of clothes we make. Her feminine persona and gracefulness makes her a stunner for Sukriti and Aakriti!" 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment